Hannah Zackney's Professional Bio
Hannah Zackney is a holistic psychotherapist, MFTi supervisor, teacher, writer and speaker that infuses meditation, mindfulness and a sprinkle of badassery into her work of supporting clients to experience their highest potential. As a yoga teacher of 20 years she is passionate about weaving the mind, body spirit connection to empower and embolden her clients to connect with their true happiness and creative capacity.
Through her private sessions, classes, group programs and retreats, Hannah specializes in helping women reconnect with their body, in a way that mends the soul and cultivates trust, openness, and joy. She’s also known for her therapeutic expertise in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing), CRM (Comprehensive Resource Modeling), Brainspotting, DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy), and ACT (Acceptance Compassion Therapy). Physicians, doctors and integrative naturopaths recommend her work in helping women transform and transcend trauma to restore a sense of overall happiness and wholeness.
Hannah is on the board of Yoga Support, she's a contributor to Empire Ranch magazine, and her work is also featured at Leap Yoga. She has spoken at schools and organizations throughout the community and has helped hundreds of people learn to be still, breathe deep, and live their most radiant life.
Hannah currently lives with her husband and 3 boys in Folsom, California where she sees clients locally. When she is not empowering women you can find her at lacrosse, soccer and swim meets with her boys, enjoying playful conversations with her husband, walking her rescue dog Tillie, paddle-boarding with friends and occasionally indulging in international travel planning for her next tropical vacation.
Credentials & Training
- Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology from USF
- Training in supervision for interns wishing to become MFTs
- Additional training in
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing)
- CRM (Comprehensive Resource Modeling)
- Brainspotting, DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)
- Heart Centered Therapy Training
- ACT (Acceptance Compassion Therapy)
- Vinyasa Yoga Training, Baron Baptiste
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga Training, Janet Stone
- Pre Natal Yoga Training, Stephanie Keach
- Ashtanga Yoga Training, David Swenson
- Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training, Gurmuhk
- Teaching and practicing yoga for over 20 years