Terms: Heart Wide Open Intensive
Just like in life, not all suggestions will be a perfect fit for all people. Results are not guaranteed, and consistent practice and application of tools is recommended. If necessary, at any time, please consult a medical professional, individual therapist, or professional that can meet your individual need.
I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in classes or services during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health and wellness. I recognize that wellness practices often require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program, including yoga/other forms of movement, wellness and meditation. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
3. In consideration if being permitted to participate in the yoga/wellness classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga/wellness classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops.
5. I understand that membership in group participation is not a substitute for individual therapy. I understand I am advised to seek my own individual mental, emotional, spiritual or other necessary counsel/therapy outside of this group should my needs require further attention. I understand that group or membership is not individual therapy although it might be therapeutic in nature.
6. I hereby grant permission to use my likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications and marketing without payment or other consideration.
7. Regrettably, we are unable to issue refunds for live events and workshops. For courses and intensives a refund is available up to 30 days prior to start of the course, minus a $150 administrative fee/non-refundable deposit. Within 30 days of the course start dated please request a refund and requests will be addressed on a case to case basis. Once the course has started, no refunds are available. Note: Video courses are nonrefundable after watching 20% or more content.
I have read and fully understand and agree to the above terms of this Liability Waiver Agreement. I am digitally signing this agreement voluntarily and recognize that my digital signature serves as complete and unconditional release of all liability.